Ultimate Teacher Binder!!

Tuesday, May 24, 2016
I don't know about you but I have always had the hardest time trying to find all the things I need for a teacher binder in one spot. I have spent money in stores on lesson plan books that honestly never gave me enough space to write down everything I needed too. Also it lacked all the other important information that us teachers need to stay organized. So I decided to make one of my own! I had so much fun doing it that I have decided to make a bunch of different designs in case there were other teachers interested in my ultimate teacher binder!So what goes in to making the ultimate teacher binder? Well I start with my cover page
Next I asked myself what are all the things I use daily to make my life as a teacher seem more organized. That included:
Weekly and Daily lesson plan 
Small group planners
Student data pages
Grade book
Parent information
Parent Contact log
Student information pages
Substitute binder information
General classroom information
Yearly and Monthly calendar
It also includes labels and tabs
 
 

If you are interested in this lesson plan book you can find the arrow theme at my TPT store. I am in the process of uploading over 20 other themes I have been working on. I am available to take custom orders as well. 
A bonus: The first 5 Comments can get a custom one made for FREE!!!





No comments